- Suitable for ages: 4 - Adult
- No. of Players: 1
- Skills: Logical Deduction, Numeracy, Sequencing, Spatial Awareness, Visual Perception
- Graded Activity For All Abilities
- Improves Confidence and Concentration
- Learning tool for people with Dyspraxia and Dyslexia
- Encourages Turn taklng
- Can be played using non-verbal communications skills
The World's First Mathematical Railway!
There are 12 sections of train tracks. Your task is to construct the railways correctly. However, with each of the 40 graded puzzles you'll need to solve maths puzzles and use logical deduction to work out what goes where. The best bit? Once you've completed the puzzle, the wind-up train will go speeding around your solution! Absolutely brilliant! In its 19th year, the Family Choice Award is one of the most coveted consumer awards in the United States! Our own puzzle game has won the 2018 award and we are feeling rather chuffed!
Box size: 22cm x 17cm
What we think:
It looks like a toy, but it is so much more! Make some tracks, solve the easy puzzles and let’s see how you travel through the trickier challenges! Such a clever idea!